I read about this brand over the internet and realized they have a few products of the same brand with the same name, “shocking”. I guess it works good on skin. Decided to try it on today since it is a Chinese New Year holiday for me today. Before heading back to work.
Lets look at some main ingredients:
- Bentonite– that came from volcanic ashes 2,000 years ago. It helps by firming your skin due to astringent.
- Charcoal powder– to cleans pores and remove dead skin.
- Kaolin– a royal family clay during ancient times, it is believed to make our skin brighter.
- Jojoba seed- Jojoba of course would moisturize our skin.
- Fruit extract– orange, grape, tomato,lemon and lime. As you know these fruits keeps our skin hydrated.
This is the look of the product, according to the seller, this can be use once a week and this bottle can last up for 2 months (also depending on the volume you apply it on).
Feedback : It smells like foundation or also clay. It has microbeads in them. Not as hot as I thought it would be, but it will be like as if steaming your face. It you apply more, you will feel the steam more. I notice my skin became brighter (picture on the left is a before picture & after picture is in the middle) after using it only once. I wet my face before putting it on. Very easy to apply (very right side, is a picture of me with the 3 in 1 Shocking Pack 2). 3 in 1 works very well for a person on the go like me. After the whole procedure for better effect to care for your skin, do remember to do toner and moisturizer.
If you are interested in this product you can scan this QR code if you have a wechat scan this QR code and send: Labelyoung10 will get 10% off for shocking pack 2 with free shipping.
Thank you for visiting my blog, Have a great Lunar Rooster New Year filled with perfect skin and pampered skin. Thank HappyMintz for giving me this opportunity to blog about this product. For more information, please visit Happymintz Facebook page.